We’ve been busy creating a new paradigm in health data exchange. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for sharing this paradigm with the world by crafting the narrative of health data liquidity and consumer control.
You will own the go-to-market strategy, value messaging, and sales collateral to support a multi-channel sales strategy. You are comfortable working in a cross-functional role, providing the bridge between Product and Sales. You thrive on telling stories that capture the value and benefits of a technical product built for complex enterprise markets.
Who You Are – Required Skills
- You’re a strategic marketing leader who is excited to launch new products that will disrupt the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience for an enterprise software/technology product
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts using simple language and visuals
- Experience with internal marketing activities including market research, business case development, sales collateral development, ROI calculators, and sales training
- Experience with outbound marketing activities including marketing campaigns, website content design, public relations, and tradeshow management
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, building next-generation solutions that impact both consumers and large enterprises
How to Apply
To apply for this job, kindly send your C.V to email@example.com